Lucas Group is partnered with a great client who is leading the sustainable energy industry. Our client is looking for a strong hands on Operations Manager who is looking to take their career to the next level. This candidate will be working along side the Plant Manager, will be in charge of all operations and will work with the operations team to increase the plant's productivity and overall performance. This client is located in Hawaii and is offereing a great relocation package.
To be considered for this position, you must have a broad background in plant operations, including at least 10 years' experience in a supervisory role at a power plant.
An engineering degree is desirable; however, a general supervisory background in an electrical or mechanical generating facility may be substituted for power plant experience.
General knowledge, and/or experience in industrial safety is required, or equivalent combination of education and experience, is required
- Maintenance experience with rotating and electrical generation (turbine generator) equipment. Knowledge of electrical and controls systems is desired.
- Understanding of municipal solid waste (MSW) combustion practices and materials handling processes.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications, and organizational skills.
- Off-hours work may be required.
- The ASME, QRO/CFO Certification is desirable, or must be able to qualify for this certification within six months of employment.