Lucas Group has been retained on a search for an Operations and Quality Leader for an established global manufacturer and provider of water technology products and services. The company is a global leader in water conservation products with a proud 50+ year history.
As the Op’s Leader, you will be leading the Quality and Operational efforts of the Contractor Business Unit. The successful candidate will be required to think and plan strategically and serve as a business partner to the contractor unit. Broad management experience with leadership responsibility is a must. The ideal candidate will be proactive, customer focused, analytical, decision oriented, creative and able to drive key strategies/initiatives across all areas of the organization.
This is a terrific career opportunity for the person who wants to take that next step with a branded global organization. The position is located in Arizona so eventual relocation will be required with assistance if needed.
- As the lead advocate for product and service quality, lead efforts to drive improvement throughout the organization.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of all strategic quality plans and be responsible for ensuring that our products and our services exceed the expectations of our customers.
- Working with all of the manufacturing facilities, ensure the quality and operational expectations are clearly communicated and managed.
- Develop processes, systems and measurements by which customer quality and service requirements are identified and improved.
- Bachelor Degree and knowledge of quality standards, practices, procedures, processes as well as technical and/or high volume manufacturing experience.
- 10+ years’ experience working in or managing a business with a strong quality orientation.
- Six Sigma and/or other related quality disciplines including Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing, FMEA, DOE, and Supplier Quality Assurance.
Our client offers an excellent salary, bonus, and benefit plan that includes Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k among other benefits including a full relocation package.
Title: Operations and Quality Leader
Lucas Group ID: 1579180