Title: Office Manager
Location: New York City, NY
Lucas Group Job ID: 1568836
Role Overview: Lucas Group is searching for a contract-to-hire Office Manager for a growing IT firm in New York City!! The successful candidate must be confident in working independently to manage the office functions and HR administration for the team. This is a NEW position, so there is plenty of opportunity to create and innovate with the company as they continue to grow!
*NOTE: This position will start as a part-time (20-30 hours/week).
- Support company operations by maintaining office systems and managing office functions for all staff.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provide historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Work with management to design and implement office policies and procedures.
- Handle all administration of onboarding new employees, including, but not limited to building and office access, training, providing supplies, setting up orientations, etc..
- Order supplies, food, and office equipment as needed
- Serve as primary receptionist and office administrator
- Coordinate schedules set up conference room, and other day-to-day office management
- 2-3 years as an office manager or senior-level administrative assistant.
- Expert knowledge and use of Microsoft Office, particularly managing schedules, word, and excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to communicate fluently with all levels of staff.
- Ability to promote positive office and company culture.
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.