Lucas Group is partnering with the Nashville office of a National AmLaw 200 defense firm that is seeking a Counsel-level attorney to join its litigation team. No portable business is required – this attorney will handle general litigation and transportation matters arising from an institutional client that is a multinational tech/retail giant.
This is an excellent opportunity for lawyers with litigation experience who are looking to grow in their careers and take on increased and substantive defense litigation based responsibilities. In the event there is a recession, the work in this group will most likely increase; there is a lot of stability and opportunity for growth in this position.
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the Tennessee
- 8+ years of defense litigation experience
- Transportation experience preferred
- Superior analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Legal project management experience is helpful
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other group attorneys
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Benefits and generous PTO policies
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Generous PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
Please submit your resume to Lucas Group in confidence.