* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Operations supervisor of ~15 employees will ensure an efficient day to day operation of a manufacturing shift of highly engaged personnel. This role is responsible for developing and maintaining an autonomous work environment, where employees work together to safely produce quality products that meet or exceed our customer’s requirements.
- Accountable for employee safety
- Develops and achieves personal objectives that stretch self and align to the Department, Plant, Division, and Company goals.
- Is a positive change agent encouraging and closely involved in Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) efforts to ensure shift culture mirrors plant initiatives.
Education and Work Requirements:
- BS/BA Degree Strongly Preferred
- Understand product quality; Use people and systems to drive improved productivity
- Ability to make critical decisions and take decisive action in a timely manner
Title: Night Shift / Production Supervisor
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Client Job ID: 1584399