Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Night Shift Maintenance Mechanic.
Scope of Responsibilities: Maintenance Technician is to make necessary decisions that support the continuous operation of the Minneapolis facility. This position is responsible for carrying out multi-craft industrial maintenance tasks, addressing production line maintenance concerns, and driving success in TPM through active participation in pillar activities.
- Performs skilled abilities in examining production machines and equipment to diagnose electrical and mechanical problems to ensure equipment is electrically, mechanically sound and functions to company specifications.
- Assist in coordination of installation activities of new equipment with Engineering, Production and Maintenance personnel.
- Maintains and repairs equipment per the maintenance work order procedures
- Uses schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions or defined plans to perform testing and troubleshooting on electronic or mechanical components, equipment or systems.
- Demonstrated mechanical, electrical and controls aptitude. Strong troubleshooting skills in all areas.
- Bullet Three
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Work Experience: Minimum of 3-year experience in a Maintenance team. Preferably as a 1st Class Mechanic or Multi-Trade Technician.
Night Shift Maintenance Technician
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Client Industry: Construction Materials
Lucas Group ID: 1584400