* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
The Maintenance Technician possesses strong mechanical and electrical aptitude to be responsible for the plant’s facilities and machinery by employing technical skills and knowledge of various industrial machine systems including hydraulics, mechanical systems, 480v 3 phase power, chillers and air compressors. The Maintenance Technician ensures that the facility and equipment is in good and safe condition at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform mechanical troubleshooting, fabrication, welding, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical tasks.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment and system problems - both routine and complex - using a defined method of troubleshooting to get to root cause.
- Perform routine/preventative maintenance on all plant equipment including but not limited to Thermoforming, and Injection molding machines.
- Maintain equipment logs.
- Works primarily from general verbal instructions, but also from maintenance schedules, detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches, specifications, prints, manuals, and/or written instructions.
- Think, communicate and work safely, following Latham’s safety policies and procedures continuously.
- Other duties as assigned.