Lucas Group has partnered with our client on their search for a Network Manager.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
- Coordinating computer network access and use.
- Designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
VMWare, LAN and WAN
SQL database experience
Strong experience of network servers (GPO, OU and etc.) as well as server implementation and support.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Relevant Degree or Diploma in Information Systems or Information Technology and/or
Microsoft certification or similar Strong experience of network servers (GPO, OU and etc.) as well as server implementation and support.
Title: Network Manager
Location: Mullins, SC
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Client Job ID: 1582367