Lucas Group has partnered with our client in Georgia on their search for a Network Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization that values work/life balance and career progression!
As a Network Engineer you will report directly to the IT Infrastructure Manager and will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of all communication and data networks.
What You Will Do:
- Configure and commission all wired and wireless networking equipment, to include routers, switches, firewalls, and other communication devices.
- Manage all network hardware assets and develop a cadence of patching and updating network systems for security and reliability
- Be the initial point of contact for external network service provider issue escalations, and an internal source of subject matter expertise for internal issue resolution.
- CCNA certification is highly preferred
- Strong working knowledge of firewall and VPN configuration and management
- Understanding of encryption protocols
- Strong working knowledge of LAN and WAN technology and management
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or similar
- 2+ years' progressive experience as a Network Engineer
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Network Engineer
Client Industry: Building & Materials
Client Job ID: 1590496