The Lucas Group is searching for an experienced and talented Multimedia Design & Production Specialist to add as a key member of our client’s team in Washington, D.C. Our client is a global AmLaw 100 law firm with experience offering clients forward-looking, results-oriented solutions that resolve their US, international and cross-border legal needs.
The Multimedia Design & Production Specialist will work across a broad range of areas—including web, video, podcasts, and traditional collateral—to help support overall Marketing and Communications efforts and promote the Firm’s brand and content. The Multimedia Design & Production Specialist will have thorough experience in the latest digital and multimedia technologies and platforms needed to create, edit and distribute creative media.
· Scheduling, shooting, editing and distributing video for internal and external use.
· Helping design and manage the Firm’s new podcasting program.
· Playing a key role in helping manage the Firm’s digital landscape, to include social media channels such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and other sites. This also could include assisting with analytics reports.
· Partnering with other graphic design staff to create layouts for print, presentations, social, web and emails.
· Designing, modifying and updating graphic files for production.
· Making updates to existing designs when change is needed, often with a quick turnaround.
· Working independently to create new offerings, based on an established look-and-feel.
· Bachelor’s degree is required.
· 5+ years of creative and design experience; professional services or law firm background preferred, particularly in litigation.
· Proficient in a range of computer software applications, including databases, MS-Word, MS- Demonstrated working knowledge of fundamentals with project management approaches, tools and methodologies.
· Possess expertise in the latest techniques and technology needed to design quality creative media.
· Well-versed in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator/Premiere Pro and Rush), basic HTML, Microsoft Office, iManage, and Adobe Acrobat.
· Solid understanding of the world of graphics, including image optimization, file size and type, and font use.
· Highly organized with attention to detail.
· Working knowledge of design, photography, video, print and/or graphic production workflow.
· Ability to balance competing priorities while remaining flexible and creative.
· Proven ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocation and run team meetings.
· Ability to find optimizations to process and deliverables that drive quicker turn-around times while upholding creative quality.
· Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, interacting with senior executives and creative teams alike.
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize and balance competing demands and meet deadlines in a fast-paced professional environment. Extremely flexible and able to switch directions and modify priorities.
· Quick and flexible problem solver, estimating design & production project time and schedules.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills including basic editing skills.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys production and graphic design alike, is well-versed in social media tools and applications, has keen attention to detail, is flexible and adaptive, and can work collaboratively across an organization. This Multimedia Design & Production Specialist position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast-paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at the Lucas Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow me on LinkedIn for new roles and industry information at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucasgroupcreativeamanda/