Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Multi-Discipline Engineer Lead for their location Hohenfels, Germany.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and planning factors
- Ensure resource availability and allocation during planning and execution phase
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress to inform management and the prime off current project status
- Manage changes to the project scope and project
- Manage the relationship with the customer and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with customers to clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on associates' strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with customers as well as other staff members
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Ensure RMF compliance of all Software (IIS, MySQL) and Operating Systems on the network (Cisco, Juniper, Windows, RHEL)
- Lead team during all external audits
- Coordinates internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Some travel may be required.
Must possess a Bachelor's degree in an IT or Network related field plus 3 years of recent relevant technical experience OR an Associate's degree plus 7 years of recent experience OR a major Industry Recognized networking certification plus 7 years of recent experience OR 11 years of recent experience.
- Prior management or lead experience
- Ability to prioritize work, complete multiple tasks, be detail oriented, and be adaptable in a high paced environment.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent customer-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project or equivalent project management software
- Must possess an Active Secret security clearance
- Must possess CompTIA Security+ certification
- Must obtain an approved Computing Environment certification within 6 months
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the English language.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a valid driver's license and Post driving privileges.
Title: Multi-Discipline Engineer Lead
Location: Hohenfels, Germany
Client Industry: Defense
Lucas Group ID: