Our client provides dynamic manufacturing of thermal and acoustical composites (foam) to a variety of industries which is engineered to the customer's specifications for their products.
We are seeking on their behalf a Regional Sales Manager for the mid-west territory with previous industry experience in foam used for vibration and insulation purposes. The primary responsibility is to maintain and grow the customer base in the defined territory, with focus on impact accounts, as defined by the company. Maintain an excellent customer/ prospect relations to increase sales and meet company goals. Qualified candidates must live in the Minneapolis, MN market.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain and grow sales within existing customer base
- Identify impact target accounts, assess opportunities for sales and develop new business opportunities.
- Arrange meeting with potential customers, determine pain points and sell product offerings.
- Present corporate and technical seminars to customers and prospects to further development.
- Cold-call companies within the territory and establish needs
- Analyze competitor activities in the region and assess opportunities for business development.
- Network with businesses in the territory and build relationships
- Attend relevant industry events and conferences to build business.
- Follow up sales leads from other members of the company.
- Work closely with the EVP, regional managers and marketing to develop sales and marketing strategies.
- Submit annual forecasts for both customer and prospective customers. Continually update the forecast as required by management.
- Use company CRM to document all territory activities with customers and prospects.
- Participate in industry or promotional events to cultivate customer relationships.
- Assist in the preparation and negotiate representative, distributor and customer contracts as necessary
Skills and Education
- Proven and verifiable track as a territory manager and the success of increasing sales revenue and exceeding territory goals.
- Four-year degree preferred but not mandatory