Lucas Group is working with a client who is a leader in their industry and one of our fastest growing companies around! Do you desire to be part of a team in which your ideas and solutions are put into place? Do you want to work for an employer who values your skills and what you can bring to the table, while investing in your future by providing the training required to stay up-to-date on current technologies? Join a collaborative team and company who strive to have an employee first culture.
Our client is hiring a Senior SQL Programmer (not administration) to join their dynamic team.
This position is for an expert in T-SQL programming. Working directly with a team of DBA’s (programming and operations). You’ll help guide the future of their data architecture and help implement best practices for a rapidly growing company. If you love finding solutions to making complex business processes run more efficiently, this is the position for you!
What you should have experience with:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Expertise in T-SQL
- Expertise in SQL tuning, optimization and data modeling
- Basic Windows Server OS experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in Agile Methodology preferred
- Experience with GIT/TFS preferred
What you will be doing:
- Troubleshoot slow running queries /stored procedures
- Design data models and procedures for new features
- Suggest solutions to overcome issues and solve future initiatives
- Document SQL standards
- Work with systems and database teams to ensure optimal performance of all applications
- Work directly with application developers, business analysts, and quality assurance personnel to deliver new applications, feature request, and bug fixes to stakeholders
- Assist in training Dev DBAs
- Suggest and implement best practices
**This position is direct hire and will not be considering any contract or corp to corp inquiries**