Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a MES Engineer. As the MES Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting existing and new Manufacturing Execution Systems, QA and Plant Systems.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Support the production and research facilities in the US with their Manufacturing Execution Systems (e.g., APL, TLM, Lighthouse).
- Work closely with the (Key) Users in the plants to analyze and resolve reported functional and technical issues.
- Analyze reported issues and advise MES Application teams about possible solutions and/or solution directions.
- Work closely together with the Global Application Owners in providing business requirements from US organization.
- Support local organization with testing newly provided functionality and/or applications.
- Onsite support regarding installation of new MES systems, e.g., label printers, scanners, etc.
- Support technical projects in the installation of new equipment and systems.
- Perform all other job duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with SQL Server, PLC programming, Framework, ,NET development using C#, BMC, Microsoft Visual Studio, Modbus, OPC, TCP/IP, serial interfaces
- Azure solutions experience preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel to other North American locations as required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and business acumen and orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in an international team environment and matrix organization.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- High degree of flexibility and able to multitask. As well as positive attitude, strong work ethic, integrity
- High degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work with little supervision, while resilient to change.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education (ITIL certification preferred)
- Work Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience with applications in the MES area; Process control, Line Monitoring, Pallet labeling.
Title: MES Engineering
Location: Youngstown, OH
Client Industry: Packaging
Client Job ID: 1582742