Success is not a matter of luck; it’s a result of our ingenuity, expertise, and exceptional people coupled with our unparalleled focus on customer service.
Our foundation and culture are based upon our company values of trust, safety, teamwork, responsibility, service and stewardship. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to build structures and facilities for the advancement of modern society and a mission to create an exceptional customer experience. Company has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work.
It all starts with our exceptional people and exceptional teams. Company is honored to receive 40+ Top Workplace Awards since 2002.
The Big Picture:
Responsible for providing coordination, planning, and supervision to assistant superintendents, contractors, and craft activities for the Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) scopes of work. Develop and enhance customer relationships by providing excellent service.
Planning and implementation to ensure all materials, equipment, and inspections support the project schedule
- Review construction documents for completeness and constructability
- Review and understand contract documents
- Coordinate plans and specifications with design engineers, resolving discrepancies
- Participate in the development and management of a project schedule to include three and six week look ahead schedules
- Develop a site logistics plan
- Manage the utilization of company tools and equipment
- Collaborate with project partner superintendents
Coaching, supervisory, and development responsibilities
- Conduct on-site project orientations
- Conduct effective pre-construction planning sessions and project site meetings
- Supervise project partners, craft foremen, and crews
- Interview, hire, transfer, and if needed terminate craft team members
- Coach and mentor assistant superintendents, craft team members, and other project team members
- Ensure proper task coding of work hours on time cards
- Manage and track work progress and craft productivity
- Manage craft team member training, ensuring they are current prior to starting task
- Conduct career development discussions with foremen and craft team members
Other duties as assigned, including:
- Provide high level management of safety, quality, risk, and compliance for the project and team members
- Recognize and mitigate unfavorable working conditions
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and procedures
- Effectively work and build relationships with those of diverse backgrounds and organizational levels
- Lead team members by example, offer effective coaching and feedback, and effectively manage performance
- Associate's or Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Civil, or Architectural, Mechanical, and/or Electrical Engineering or 10 years trade experience
- Minimum 10 years construction experience with two of those years having supervisory experience, preferably with a Mechanical or Electrical Contractor
- Data Center experience preferred
- Current driver’s license
The ability to travel to project locations on an as need basis is required for this position.