Medical Malpractice / Insurance Defense Litigation Associate (DC)
Our client, a mid-sized DC law firm with a long-established reputation as a premier Mid-Atlantic litigation firm, is seeking to add two litigation associates to its growing Medical Malpractice and Health Law practice group. This is a great opportunity to work directly with the practice group chair, have substantial client contact, and be involved in complex litigation trials.
- 2+ years civil litigation experience
- Medical malpractice defense litigation experience
- Admission to DC bar or eligibility to waive into the DC Bar
- Admission(s) to MD and/or VA preferred with the expectation to apply for admission to MD
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently and exercise sound judgement and problem-solving skills
WHY LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked in top five on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2020.