* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Working with the Mechanical/Electrical Engineers, Maintenance Coordinator, Milltechs, Electricians, Shift Supervisors, and Operators to drive the production goals. Focus will be on safety and assisting operations as needed to ensure up time and reliability.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work within a team environment.
- Operating mobile equipment, troubleshooting and repairing systems:
- Combustion systems, fluid power systems, mechanical power transmission systems, water systems, pneumatic systems, etc.
- This position requires a strong ability to lead and perform repairs to the MSM equipment.
- A basic understanding of PLC’s, HMI’s, and electromechanical equipment that will aid in troubleshooting with the electrical maintenance team.
Technical training and certifications
- An excellent safety and attendance record
- Previous mechanical maintenance experience
Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, grease systems, gearing, gear alignment, rigging, overhead cranes, pendant cranes, and precision instruments. Fabrication skills that include torching, welding, and blueprint reading.