* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Our Ideal Reliability Engineer will be a thought and action leader in the field of maintenance and reliability improvement.
General Key Accountabilities
- Effective predictive maintenance program – developing and implementing a standardized
- monitoring program including vibration analysis, infrared inspections, non-destructive testing, and other PDM techniques throughout the facility.
- Working with planners on effective maintenance planning and scheduling – in planning meetings and providing vibration and lubrication analysis reports to aid in setting shutdown schedules.
- Provide reliability-engineered solutions to improve overall equipment effectiveness
- Identify and manage asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant or business operations.
Specific Key Accountabilities
- Leads efforts in inspections, adjustments, replacements, and repairs for selected equipment.
- Leads in vibration, infrared and other predictive analyses and interpretation of results.
- Works with production, engineering, and maintenance to perform analyses of assets including:
- Asset utilization
- Equipment effectiveness and future capabilities
- Other parameters that define operating condition, reliability, and costs of assets
- Provides technical support to production maintenance and technical personnel
- Evaluates/validates the impact of corrective actions that impact availability and/or reliability and
- leverages solutions across plants/site if appropriate
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering
- Desire and capability to work in manufacturing for a long-term career
- Prefer hands-on assignments. Expect to spend 50% of time out in the mill
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal & communications skills
- Highly self-motivated, but able to work with teams
- Superior computer skills (MS Office, PI, Proficy, SAP, etc.)
- Willingness to teach and train others
- Proven leadership skills
- Good interpersonal & communications skills
- Positive attitude toward workplace safety
- Strong time management skills