* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, an engineering company with a mission to enable the world’s transition to a clean, safe and affordable energy solution, on their search for a Mechanical Engineer in Alameda CA.
The company focuses on delivering an innovative technology that will impact climate change through a team comprised of individuals from diverse backgrounds, united by the desire to be exceptional in their field and joining the future of nuclear power.
What You Will Do:
Contribute to the engineering design and technology development programs for the FHR. Must have experience in solid mechanics, thermal and stress analysis, and computer aided design (CAD). Hands-on ability to work in machine shops is also desirable.
- 1+ years of experience using analytical methods and FEA simulation to perform thermal and stress analysis.
- Experience working in machine shops is desirable
Educational & Work Requirements:
- BS or higher degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- 1+ Years of experience including industry internships or research laboratory; additional CAD and mechanical design experience is preferred.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Alameda CA
Client Industry: Energy / Engineering
Client Job ID: 1578939