* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a nationwide manufacturer of kitchen and bath cabinet fixtures, on their search for a 2nd Shift Materials Supervisor in Jackson GA. With 18 plants and 15 service centers across North America, they offer team members a wide variety of opportunities for career advancement and reward.
What You Will Do:
Manages a materials team ; supervises up to 20 indirect reports. Oversees parts/supply demand, material inventory control (cycle counting), documentation, MRP systems, and continuous improvement.
Coordination of the ordering and receipt of materials from providers and suppliers. Support Materials Manager in effectively managing material flows to meet production requirements and capacity constraints.
- Be responsible for inventory management for assigned parts and processes required to ensure material flow to support customer requirements while financial inventory objectives are accomplished
- Coordinate planning and scheduling activities for assigned products. Coordinate the ordering and receipt of incoming materials.
- Must have some Supply, Materials Management, Production Control, Inventory, Shipping & Receiving, Distribution Logistics, or Warehousing experience in the service.
- Preferred: Lean continuous improvement training or experience
Educational & Work Requirements:
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Materials Supervisor (2nd Shift)
Location: Jackson GA
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Client Job ID: 1579313