We are partnering with a client that is a leader in the Food industry for a search for a Materials Manager in the Bay Area. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company that is experiencing growth year after year - even through a pandemic!
The Materials Manager would be responsible for leading a team in the supply chain strategy, including raw material planning and production planning. We are looking for a leader with Food Manufacturing experience and exceptional leadership skills, but also who is data driven and highly skilled at utilizing ERP systems, preferably with SAP.
- Establish strategic planning and inventory vision and initiatives
- Develop and implement KPIs for customer service and team members while optimizing inventory
- Establish planning control check points and processes to drive and uphold commitment and supply integrity of both raw material and finished products
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate control mechanisms are in place and achieve exceptional levels of inventory accuracy, material availability and service goals
- Guaranty that the inventory and planning is in 100% compliance with the SAP system
- 3-5 years of experience in Supply Chain Management or Materials Management in the Food manufacturing industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Business or Engineering
- Superior planning, analytical and problem-solving skills within a fast-paced environment while overseeing continuous improvement initiatives
- Superior ERP knowledge and experience, SAP would be a plus
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
Title: Materials Manager
Location: Bay Area, CA
Client Industry: Food