The primary responsibility of the Warehouse Manager is the oversight of all shipping and warehousing activities. This role must ensure that customer and product deliverables are known and defined, and internal processes and accountabilities are established that allow for these expectations to be consistently met by the team.
- monitor the overall performance of the shipping/warehouse team,
- provide visibility to system gaps and challenges, and drive improvements.
- As the primary procurement specialist, the WH & Inventory Mgr., is responsible for the purchasing of all raw materials, components, colorants, and any items necessary for the fulfillment of customer orders.
Education and Work Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or General Management
- 5+ years of Logistics Management Experience
- Ability to manage 10-15 team members working in a 24/7 operation [First Shift, M-F, 7:30am - 5:30pm
Warehouse & Inventory Manager