Lucas Group is working with a local client for a full-time Master Data Analyst role. The Master Data Analyst will play a key role in maintaining master data in key systems and the processes that support data quality and integrity. The position will actively participate in execution of the process for new item introductions that facilitate speed to market. The position will also analyze, identify and resolve data integrity issues. The individual will have sound communication skills, a passion for business and be able to problem solve using fact-based analysis. Experience working in Excel and supporting development of new processes as a self-motivated team-player within a fast-paced entrepreneurial CPG/manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
- Ensure master data integrity in key systems and maintain processes that support data quality.
- Support the creation and maintenance of finished goods, semi-finished goods, raw materials, and packaging, customer and vendor master data across the business.
- Actively participate in development of ‘new item’ set up process.
- Develop and document processes and identify functional data owners for ongoing data maintenance.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and data stewards to understand existing data structures used across key business processes and impact of changes requested.
- Assist in the definition and implementation of data strategy, policies, controls, and programs to ensure the enterprise data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable.
- Conduct periodic data cleansing to eliminate and deactivate old, unused or duplicate data for better management and quicker access.
- Assist in the development and application of global data standards, guidelines and functional ownership.
- Report on a timely basis to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in information science, data management, computer science or related field preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in master data management and operations, preferably within operations in a consumer-packaged goods manufacturing company
- Working knowledge of ERP Systems. Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics 365 strongly preferred.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong organization skills and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and projects
- Strong communication skills
- Solid analytical skills
- A self-starter with a “can do” attitude
- Works well both in a team environment and independently
- High energy and ready to take on challenges in a fast-moving environment