The Lucas Group is searching for an experienced and talented Marketing Technology Manager to add as a key member of our client’s team. Our client is an international law firm representing emerging enterprises to large public corporations, leaders in the technology and life sciences sectors and are fundamentally changing the world through rapid innovation.
The Marketing Technology Manager will help the firm and marketing department achieve value from investments in data and technology, through system administration, data management and innovation, reporting and analysis. This Marketing Technology Manager role will focus on driving user value of CRM and Marketing Automation throughout the firm and providing hands-on management for all current and future CRM systems.
The Marketing Technology Manager will develop strong relationships with attorneys and business development teams to understand data needs and build reporting structures that enable easy and intuitive self-service. This individual will also develop a strong but flexible point of view on data governance and reporting with a bias towards automation. This position can be based in our client’s Mountain View/San Francisco/Santa Monica (CA), Seattle (WA) or New York (NY) office.
Systems Administration (administration including of Salesforce, Marketo, Introhive+):
· User account maintenance.
· SSO/certificate expiration, IP management.
· Release/critical updates audit and preparation.
· Record/data/data-feed/integration management, access and troubleshooting.
· Creation/retirement of custom objects/fields.
· Field utilization analysis, user analytics.
· Event monitoring.
· Sandbox management.
· Weekly reports.
· Deployment planning.
· Complex, cross-object and cross-platform reporting; power BI skills highly desired.
· Assist users develop or fine-tune reports to yield meaningful metrics.
· Assist in data analysis – able to train others to interpret/glean insights from data.
· Create reports, dashboards and manage access and train users to self-serve from templates.
· Identify and retire reports/dashboards no longer in use.
Marketing Automation / Email Campaigns (Marketo+):
· Administer marketing automation system and related functions, including subscriber and list management, campaign management, forms, landing pages and workflow development/upkeep to ensure data quality and integrity.
· Understand and implement use of marketing automation best practices; reduce manual steps and processes, streamline and simplify routine tasks.
· Maintain and improve mailing list/campaign structure and segmentation.
· Maintain integration with website for subscriptions, registrations, content gates, landing pages, tracking and metrics.
· Partner with events team to guide their self-service of the marketing automation system.
· Knowledgeable in email/privacy best practices.
· Support the marketing technology team with the development, implementation and training for new marketing technology tools.
· Work closely with internal stakeholders, industry consultants and outside vendors to develop, maintain and enhance firmwide marketing technology initiatives and software.
· Develop systems best practices and workflows, leveraging automation.
· Assist in training key firm personnel on CRM, marketing databases and tools; develop training resources, establish standards and checks for data integrity.
· Develop use cases and conduct testing of new processes and technology.
· Proactively improve the quality of reporting and data by evaluating and identifying potential system enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field required.
- 2+ years of increasingly responsible as a Salesforce Administrator or Systems Administrator is required.
- 5+ years of experience producing effective inbound and outbound marketing campaigns to generate inquiries, nurture prospects, and qualified new business pipeline is required.
- · Solid understanding of complex relational database systems including reporting proficiency with Salesforce, Apsona, Marketo, Introhive, Power BI, Google Analytics and other tools.
- · Ability to think creatively to come up with solutions for complex data and technology issues, and a strong drive to continue learning.
- · Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- · Strong presentation and training skills and able to effectively communicate technical concepts to a variety of audiences.
- · Strong project management and organizational skills, and ability to work independently as an individual contributor and a team member.
- · Strong internal stakeholder partnership skills.
This Marketing Technology Manager position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast-paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at the Lucas Group at email@example.com.
Follow me on LinkedIn for new roles and industry information at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucasgroupcreativeamanda/