The Lucas Group is searching for a talented, driven and entrepreneurial minded Marketing Specialist for our client’s team in Atlanta. Our client is a logistics marketplace startup that will transform the experience around outsourced fulfillment.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Marketing efforts and driving more qualified B2B leads for the sales team. This Marketing Specialist role will drive the day-to-day execution of marketing tactics across multiple platforms including Google Ads, social media, content marketing, and targeted campaign activities. As a fast-growing company this person must be eager to learn and quick to adapt to the expanding needs of a startup.
- Contribute to the development and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Manage and execute a social and blogging content calendar.
- Manage all social accounts including: scheduled postings, advertising campaigns, and community management.
- Maintain SEO/SEM through regular evaluations and keyword management.
- Update website content as needed, including building landing pages for campaigns.
- Source and compile recipient lists for outbound marketing programs.
- Monitor and report on online advertising performance.
- Coordinate and arrange details for all trade shows.
- Assist with marketing projects/webinars/promotional items/swag/etc.
- Bachelor’s degree with specialization in Marketing or Communications is required.
- 2+ years of Marketing experience targeting B2B decision makers.
- Writing experience across multiple marketing platforms – blog, social, ads, print publications, etc.
- Intermediate / Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation systems.
- Experience running marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Experience in B2B lead generation.
This Marketing Specialist requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If having a core impact on a mission and values-based organization that is literally saving lives excites you then we would love to hear from you.
If qualified and interested please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at the Lucas Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow me on LinkedIn for new roles and industry information at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucasgroupcreativeamanda/