Customer-minded Marketing and Sales Enablement leader who is comfortable with driving change. The successful candidate will be highly organized and have experience building a marketing department. Qualified candidate will have proven results implementing and managing sales enablement initiatives as well as digital marketing operations. Candidate must be leader with excellent collaboration skills, with proven ability to operate and deliver all the while meeting our Culture and Customer Focused Values. This role with require the candidate to look at market segmentation and building tools, collateral, and training around each stage of the sales cycle.
- Content and messaging (not a skill required but needs candidate’s guidance and ability to lead it and know what needs to be done).
- Building tools (decks, calculators, standard equipment specs
- Building buyer profiles and who buys by market
- Segment goals, problems and needs
- Situational sales enablement-current environment-CRM initiatives, campaigns, etc.
- What tools, content and resources need to support
- Previous experience in an outside B2B sales environment with solutions and products
- Knowledgeable on principles, practices, and techniques of marketing strategies
- Budget and cost analysis experience
- Project management experience with proven results
- Proven results outsourcing and managing vendor relationships and contracts
- Design and oversee all aspects of digital marketing
- Manage content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience
- Design and oversee all aspects of sales enablement
- Lead the creation and deployment of appropriate training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support the sales force
- Support product launches by preparing and enabling the sales force to understand and sell our solutions
- Responsible for aspects of foundational and continuous learning programs for sales, including but not limited to training content creation, scheduling and coordination, creation and deployment or delivery of on-demand course ware, and instructor-led sales training.
- Supports the buying and selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss
- Supports front line sales managers and sales leadership team in executing effective management disciplines and establishing a sales coaching program.
Directly supervises one or more employees. Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and Experience requirements:
- 8 plus years of experience in an equivalent role or combination of education and experience.
- Prior managerial/supervisory experience preferred but not necessary
- Advanced Database/SQL/Access Experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Experience a Plus or other equivalent CRM
- Manages complexity in order to effectively find solutions and solves problems
- Drives results by consistently achieving completion and closure of tasks, even the face of obstacles and setbacks
- Adaptive personality and ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- A problem-solving attitude that can adapt to varying timelines
- Strong interpersonal skills; promoting healthy relationships and team dynamics
- Manages the team effectively and enacts situational leadership
- The ability to manage and develop a high performing team by leveraging individuals’ strengths and fostering opportunities for improvement
- Strong attention to detail to plan and align work with regards to sense of urgency and priority
- Strong capability to provide Business Insight
- Strong ability to influence organization stakeholders
- Has leadership understanding and influence with business customers
- Coaches and mentors both technical and business staff on information solutions
- Communicates in a clear, concise and timely manner and operates effectively as a team player
- Highly organized; able to organize and assimilate large quantities of complex information
- Strong executive presence and presentation skills and Experience presenting to senior-level leadership or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Resourceful with a strong work ethic and are willing to go the extra mile to get work done
- Must be comfortable with changing requirements and priorities
- Must be results oriented and ability to move forward without complete information