Lucas Group has partnered with our client in their search for a remote, hands-on marketing manager with BPO experience.
Our ground-breaking, fast growing, healthcare BPO is adding a Marketing Manager that can innovate, create, and communicate our unique business model. Living and breathing content marketing, digital strategy, and graphic design, our Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans, generating print and digital communications, email correspondence, industry event planning, social media, public relations, project management, and more. The Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Marketing and will work closely with the VP of Sales, COO, and CEO to drive attraction of potential customers and retain existing clientele.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, develop and implement marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels
- Evaluate impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, social media, lead gen, copywriting, performance analysis
- Partner with internal stakeholders, creative teams, external agencies, and vendors
- Bachelor’s in marketing, business, communication, or similar field
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, sales, or public relations
- Good communicator (both verbal + written), ability to build strong working relationships and problem solve
- Solid project management, decision making, and financial management skills
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Strong social media experience
- Proven ability to think creatively and innovatively while simultaneously paying attention to the details
- Intimate understanding of the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, print production, etc.
- National level, B2B branding and exposure, optimally in a services industry
- Ability to understand and collaborate with all levels within the organization
- Previous BPO marketing experience
- Google Analytics, Google AdWords
- Office 365 or MS Office Suite
- Content Marketing
- B2B Branding / Marketing
Title: BPO Marketing Manager
Client Industry: BPO
Lucas Group ID: 1589006