Digital Marketing Manager
Lucas Group has partnered with well-established and beautiful resort destination at the base of the Rockies in New Mexico to help find a dynamic Digital marketing manager that can help take the marketing efforts to the next level.
Our client has a one of the most beautiful and event filled 4 season resort destinations in the southwest. This is a hidden gem in the mountains of New Mexico that offers not only a variety of activities and living/ rental homes for the guests. Outdoor enthusiasts would be hard-pressed to find a comparable value from a year-round vacation resort and residential neighborhood anywhere else in the United States. The Resort is a playground where you can enjoy the fun of outdoor activities and a vacation retreat where you can be away from it all and at the same time, feel right at home.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to Implement short term and long-term marketing and sales strategies, focusing on digital marketing, social media, and e-commerce . Work with each individual activity group to help them develop marketing materials that will encourage more traffic to their website and promote each seasonally based activity. You will also work with external partners to outsource certain aspects of the marketing process and gather industry intel to help move promotions forward. Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, identifying customers, and monitoring the competition. You will be responsible for Plans, execution, and tracking all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns. Will also Design, build, and maintains their social media presence. This is a great opportunity for someone who loves the outdoor lifestyle , has solid digital marketing experience and would like the chance to make and impact and grow in to a leadership role. This company has been around since the 60’s and has an excellent culture of collaborations and teamwork where the employees and management enjoy working with each other.
- At least 5 years of digital marketing experience preferably in the resort/hospitality industry
- Verifiable experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM , marketing database, email, social media, and /or display advertising campaigns
- Experience with optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid working knowledge of website and marketing analytics tool (Google Analytics, omniture, SEMRush,NetInsight, webtrends, etc)
- Experienced in setting up PPC campaigns on all the major search engines
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and Java script development
- Bachelors(BA) in marketing, Business Administration or other related filed
- Ability to relocate to property site in New Mexico
North Central New Mexico – Taos area but not Taos
- Competitive base salary
- Insurance – medical, dental, vision, life.
- Access to all activities at resort
- Paid time off