As the Marketing Manager in downtown LA, you will play a crucial role focusing on managing the marketing for multiple locations. As a successful Marketing Manager, your accomplishments will directly impact our brand, and its online reputation scores across digital platforms.
Your engagement with communities and our resident base through the execution of your responsibilities also directly impacts our resident retention, delivery of service excellence and increased revenue growth.
Works on the execution of marketing efforts working closely with the Regional Managers, Property Managers, Leasing Managers and property staff to ensure these are successful and contribute towards achievement of property sales and marketing goals.
- Drive growth of the marketing department’s overall strategy and program tactics through research, development, testing, monitoring and innovation
- Analyze consumer, competitive, and industry trends in order to influence business decisions
- Ensure campaigns are operational in a manner that enables performance tracking and analysis
- Manage print collateral for communities, as well as general marketing collateral for the company
- Ensure all marketing tasks are executed in accordance with the company’s standard operating procedures
- Create, execute and monitor the effectiveness of general marketing campaigns via email, social media, digital platforms, print, etc
- Collaborate with key partners to ensure seamless launches and campaign execution
- Responsible for seeing large-scale projects are meeting targeted milestone deadlines
- Spearhead content initiatives to boost engagement while gaining/building trust with our audience
- Research and study competitors to maintain a competitive edge by innovating outside industry norms
- Keep up-to-date with new technology, strategies, tactics and content trends in real estate and other related industries
- Streamline and simplify processes to drive smooth and simple campaign execution as needed
- Use data and analytics to maintain a budget focused on ROI
- Delegate tasks and supervise Marketing Coordinator and Online Reputation & Digital Marketing Manager
- Attend and oversee company events
- Team Approach / Cooperation -Willingness to work with others in the organization to meet goals, accomplish work, and resolve problems
- Reliability - Ability to work independently, as necessary to meet goals and accomplish work objectives
- Proficient with digital marketing tactics to include SEO, PPC, click funnels, lead generation, and email marketing
- Field Experience – organizational development, learning or training solutions within the Property Management or Hospitality industry.
- Verbal Communication - Ability to verbally exchange information and ideas in a clear and concise manner appropriate for the audience
- Written Communication - Ability to compose written materials in a clear and concise manner appropriate for the audience
- Ownership - Ability to learn and assume responsibility
- Minimum 3 years-experience as a Marketing Manager within real estate and or multi-family property management or hospitality preferred.
- BS/BA degree in Business, Marketing, Communications and/or related field preferred.