The Lucas Group is searching for an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing Director to add as a key member of our client’s team in South Carolina. Our client provides counsel in the areas of banking, construction, insurance, health care, real estate, and corporate transactions and litigation.
The Marketing Director will be responsible for overseeing marketing policies and programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness. The Marketing Director must be a pro at communications - whether it is for pitching our business or writing customers for reviews, the objective is to keep our firm’s name alive, our momentum growing and build a long -lasting rapport with others.
- Lead and manage the Marketing and Business Development efforts across strategy, process, research and planning, execution, and analysis for both traditional and digital initiatives.
- Serving as a trusted advisor to the lawyers as well as collaborating with the attorneys to develop business plans and marketing strategies for implementation,
- Identifying trends and opportunities and developing new business approaches as well as targeting cross selling opportunities. Creating customized pitch materials for specific opportunities.
- Working closely with lawyers to develop individual business development plans. Providing regular check in and follow up with coaching as necessary to ensure success.
- Develop and manage digital marketing strategies and campaigns through various platforms.
- Develop and manage the firm’s press relations, public relations, engagement of community relations and outreach.
- Develop and manage sales forecasting and marketing budgets.
- Manage relationships with media buyers, media partners, providers, consultants, freelancers, and other suppliers supporting marketing division.
- Oversee the operation of the company’s website marketing program and provide analytics review and content.
- Develop multimedia content creation (including graphic design, visuals, creation of videos, ads, informative and persuasive legal content website, blog, print publications, ebooks, email newsletter and paid opportunities)
- Manage brand listings on legal directories.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field is required, an MBA is strongly preferred.
- 8+ years of experience a proven expertise of business development, traditional and digital marketing performance.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with good working knowledge Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is required.
- Assertive, self-starter who can think outside the box but take direction and understand the core firm marketing initiatives.
This Marketing Director position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast-paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at the Lucas Group.