The Lucas Group is searching for an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing Director to add as a key member of our client’s marketing team in North Dallas. Our client is a leading personal injury law firm comprised of experienced and compassionate lawyers that offer help clients to achieve meaning relief via the civil justice system.
The Marketing Director will be responsible for overseeing marketing policies and programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness. The Marketing Director must be a pro at communication - whether it is for pitching our business or writing customers for reviews, the objective is to keep our firm’s name alive, our momentum growing and build a long -lasting rapport with others.
- Lead and manage the Marketing and Business Development department across strategy, process, research and planning, execution, and analysis for both traditional and digital initiatives.
- Actively participation as a part of the firm’s leadership team which entails problem solving and implementation of strategic decisions across all firm divisions.
- Lead development of branding and corporate identity initiatives.
- Develop and manage digital marketing strategies and campaigns through various platforms, including social media, email, snail mail, newsletters, Google, Google My Business, YouTube, SEO, Pay-Per-Click, etc.
- Develop and manage innovative business development strategies to include advertising, programs, events, fundraisers, maintaining and building relationships with area partners and referral sources, etc.
- Develop and manage the company’s press relations, public relations, engagement of community relations and outreach.
- Develop and manage sales forecasting and marketing budgets.
- Manage relationships with media buyers, media partners, providers, consultants, freelancers, and other suppliers supporting marketing division.
- Oversee the operation of the company’s website marketing program and provide analytics review and content.
- Develop multimedia content creation (including graphic design, visuals, creation of videos, ads, informative and persuasive legal content website, blog, print publications, ebooks, email newsletter and paid opportunities).
- Develop, train, and supervise the marketing client intake team ensuring that potential and new clientele is being properly taken care of, workload, scheduling and deadlines are met to establish and grow a target market.
- Manage call tracking systems.
- Manage brand listings on legal directories.
- Manage our marketing swag inventory.
- Maintain reports regarding referral partner engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field is required.
- 5+ years of experience a proven expertise of traditional and digital marketing performance, including deep channel knowledge of the following, but not limited to, with Google Analytics, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Hootsuite, SEO, and Google AdWords is required.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with good working knowledge MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Google Suite, WordPress, and CRM software is required.
- Assertive, self-starter who can think outside the box but take direction and understand the core firm marketing initiatives.
This Marketing Director position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast-paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at the Lucas Group at email@example.com.
Follow me on LinkedIn for new roles and industry information at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucasgroupcreativeamanda/