Marketing Data Analyst – Temp/Contract
The Lucas Group is searching for an experienced, talented, and enthusiastic Marketing Data Analyst (approximately 4-5 months) who will work with our client’s marketing technology team. Our client is an international law firm representing emerging enterprises to large public corporations, leaders in the technology and life sciences sectors and are fundamentally changing the world through rapid innovation.
Marketing Data Analyst will create complex, cross-object and cross-platform reports and dashboards in Salesforce, Marketo, Apsona, Power BI and internal tools, and execute on reporting requests received from marketing and business development team members. The Marketing Data Analyst will develop and fine tune reports to yield meaningful, replicable results. This contract position can be based in our client’s Mountain View/San Francisco (CA), Seattle (WA) or New York (NY) office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Business or related field required.
· 5+ years of data analytics experience and reporting with relational database systems including reporting proficiency with Salesforce, Apsona, Marketo, Introhive, Power BI, Google Analytics is required.
· Ability to think creatively to come up with solutions for complex data and technology issues, and a strong drive to continue learning.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Strong presentation and training skills and able to effectively communicate technical concepts to a variety of audiences.
· Strong project management and organizational skills, and ability to work independently as an individual contributor and a team member.
· Strong internal stakeholder partnership skills.
This Marketing Data Analyst position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast-paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at the Lucas Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow me on LinkedIn for new roles and industry information at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucasgroupcreativeamanda/