Lucas Group has partnered with our apparel client in Anaheim on their search for a Marketing Associate. This is a great opportunity for the candidate with light experience to grow in the exciting field of Marketing. Nice stable company, great benefits, great location in OC.
Scope of Responsibilities
One of the largest headwear manufacturers in the world, is looking for a full time Marketing Associate who will be an exceptional addition to our Marketing Team. The Marketing Associate will be responsible for comprehending target customer audiences, executing and managing multi-channel marketing campaigns, and developing brand strategies to increase its brand awareness. This role will report to the Marketing Director.
- Develop, manage, and track performance of marketing campaigns and postings - online and offline (digital content, press release, social media channels, magazine editorials).
- Develop, manage, and track performance of paid advertising on Google & Amazon.
- Take ownership of all the contents and action items in calendar.
- [Quarterly] Conduct market research and analysis to develop an understanding of the market, trend, new products.
- [Annual] Take part in preparation and exhibition at trade shows.
- [Per request] Create dashboards using business intelligence reporting tools such as PowerBI or Tableau
- Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Mid Level expertise in Keynote and Powerpoint
- Attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Interpersonal Skills
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: BA preferred
- Work Experience: 1 year marketing experience
Lucas Group ID: 1587901