Title: Marketing and Communications Manager – Content Writer
Reports to: VP of Marketing and Admissions
Location: Roswell, GA
Our client is a highly accredited, international medical school located on the beautiful island of St. Vincent in the Caribbean.
Our ideal candidate has a positive, can do mindset and experience developing and executing marketing campaigns. Comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
Objectives of this Role
- Strong content writing skills
- Establish positioning, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies
- Develop email campaigns, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Working in partnership to develop and execute creative briefs to meet objectives for all public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase lead conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Developing and executing email marketing campaigns and blog posts.
- Updating digital content across multiple channels.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong execution skills, forward thinking, timeline driven
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite