The Lucas Group is searching for an experienced, talented, and analytical a Market Segment Director to add as a key member of our client’s Sales & Marketing teams in Atlanta. Our client is a leading marketer and administrator of automotive aftermarket products sold throughout the U.S.
- Build plans that drive profitability through increasing customer acquisition and improving the development and retention of those customers.
- Define customer value drivers and ensuring that brands are positioned to deliver the most value to our target customers.
- Prioritize opportunities through an understanding of customer needs while taking into account the competition and industry dynamics.
- Develop competitive marketing strategy based on a full assessment of the market, customers and the competition. Stays current on market drivers and assesses impacts to strategy.
- Segment customer base to identify and assesses gaps and/or opportunities to strengthen market position.
- Define and validate target customer needs and translates and prioritizes those needs for the Marketing Operations, Sales & Product management teams.
- Maintain compelling value proposition relevant to customers’ needs that drives distinct competitive advantage.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations & Sales teams to develop clear operational and financial proof points in support of differentiated value proposition.
- Partner with Marketing Operations and Sales to produce sales enablement tools and materials to drive customer acquisition and to expand production from the existing customer base.
- Develop programs and services built to drive loyalty and improve customer retention.
- Build a deep understanding of key competitors’ strategy, strengths and weaknesses.
- Master’s degree strongly preferred, Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field required.
- 10+ years marketing experience including demonstrated success in B2B marketing is required, and experience in the automotive and/or financial services industries preferred.
- Proven ability to develop clear, differentiated, value proposition.
- Proven ability to successfully influence and lead others without direct authority.
- Superior problem-solving and analytical skills. Will be responsible for independently making a broad range of critical decisions with a willingness to take, and own, reasonable, calculated risks.
- Proactive, self-motivated and a customer-focused attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills including the ability to converse clearly and knowledgeably with key opinion leaders
- Strong collaboration skills and willingness to be a team player to solve problems and incorporate input from various sources.
This Market Segment Director position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at the Lucas Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow me on LinkedIn for new roles and industry information at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucasgroupcreativeamanda/