Responsible for Market Quality analysis and document control.
- Collaborate to meet the organizations objectives.
- Support the vision for growth, in accordance with the company’s management plan objectives and in compliance with Sector’s directives and policies.
- Analyze Market trends and deploy to the interested departments within organization and Head Quarter.
- Implement benchmark analysis to understand the best practices in the Market and support the implementation of actions for improvements.
- Perform internal benchmark for better practices within the company and apply to local organization when feasible.
- Review and maintain Market Quality documentation.
- Work in cooperation with the internal stakeholders at Legal, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Credit, Quality, and R&D to keep an efficient communication channel and to ensure compliance and effective customer service.
- Support the team to meet KPIs designated to Market Quality North America.
- Support meetings / visits to key customers, and follow-up on open points with respective departments.
- Support root cause analysis and action implementation for product improvement.
- Support implementation of new integrated systems that facilitate analysis and processes.
- Support development and maintenance of the B2B platform for North America.
- Analyze statistical data and tire specifications to determine present quality standards, and establish proposed quality and reliability standards for finished products.
- Facilitate teamwork between the PTNA Quality Team and their global counterparts. Ensure effective and timely communication within the OE Quality Team, PTNA and their global counterparts.
- Ensure full compliance with all corporate policies.
- Maintain a safe working environment and high housekeeping standards.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Engineering or scientific degree mandatory
Good technical knowledge in the following areas:
- Advanced Computer skills (Office package, SAP, B2B, Project, programming platforms)
- Statistical analysis skills
- Critical analysis / Problem solving and core tools, including knowledge on G8D, 5 Whys, Ishikawa, PFMEA, Control Plan, APQP, MSA, SPC etc.
- Communication skills, both written and spoken together with high awareness of US legal climate surrounding product liability and contract compliance.
- Knowledge on governmental standards (INMETRO, CQC, ECE, DOT, NOM, GSO, TAIWAN) - desirable
- Market analysis - desirable
- Product design / manufacturing for car and light truck - desirable
- ISO 9001, IATF 16949, and customer specific requirements - desirable