Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Maritime Mining SME.
**Seeking Candidates with a Military Background**
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Will serve as the project lead for the Assessment of Joint Maritime Mining on USINDOPACOM Operational Plans Quick Reaction Test
- Will lead/manage a team of 3-5 additional personnel.
- Will serve as the program manager for the effort, managing budgets, work plans, contracts deliverables and other associated responsibilities.
- Will be responsible for project deliverables, to include author program/project plans, work breakdown structures, test plans, author a variety of reports, and provide other written material and products to senior personnel from the Joint Test & Evaluation Program Office and USINDOPACOM;
- Will provide briefings, oral presentations, attend meetings, and otherwise represent this effort to senior decision makers; and
- Support the transition of developed concepts of operation/employment, and tactics/techniques/procedures to relevant Service program offices.
- Must be an American citizen and be able to obtain an TS/SCI clearance; applicants with current TS/SCI clearances will be favored;
- Must have a bachelor’s degree; applicants with a master’s degree will be given preference;
- Must have a minimum of 12 years DoD experience; applicants with more experience will be given preference; applicants with more experience in the PACOM AOR or will be given preference; experience directly related to mining will be more favored than academic credentials.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of maritime mining or undersea warfare experience; applicants with more experience will be given preference;
- Applicants with planning experience and/or operations experience will be given preference;
- Applicants with previous experience with the Joint Test & Evaluation Program Office will be heavily favored.
Title: Maritime Mining SME
Location: Oahu, HI
Client Industry: Defense
Lucas Group ID: