* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, the largest almond processing and marketing company in the world, on their search for a Manufacturing Training Manager in Sacramento CA. As California's largest food export, the 6th largest US food export and the #1 specialty crop in America, they are always looking for talented, passionate people who share their values of integrity, partnership, innovation and quality.
What You Will Do:
- This role will lead the training and development for our manufacturing sites to support and build high performing teams, with focus on the technical training of frontline team members in the basics of Safety, Quality, Service, Performance and People.
- Increase organizational performance in key focus areas through diagnoses of performance issues and building training plans to close performance gaps.
- Identify appropriate solutions and develop learning frameworks to achieve manufacturing goals.
- Proven track record of building and implementing high quality development strategies and solutions, working across organizational boundaries where needed
- Experience consulting with clients to determine needs, perceived roadblocks, business unit culture and work environment issues
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Required: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Education, HR, OD, Psychology or similar related discipline.
- 7+ years of progressive experience as a learning & development practitioner
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Manufacturing Training Manager
Location: Sacramento CA
Client Industry: Food/Beverage
Client Job ID: 1578784