* This company is specifically seeking candidates with U.S. military experience *
SHIFT: Day Shift and Night Shifts Available. Supports 24/7 manufacturing site and works on 12-hour shift (2-2-3 rotation, subject to change).
What You Will Do:
Provide on-shift technical support for manufacturing process. Assist the Manufacturing Team Leader with production system management and troubleshooting / understanding of process and equipment issues. Provide reports for technical issues and partners with operations and maintenance on troubleshooting and escalation.
- Provide on-shift technical leadership
- Troubleshoot process and equipment issues with focus on meeting production targets
- Interpret engineering schematics and procedures / Identify opportunities and make repairs to equipment
- Adjust process parameters within established limits to ensure process stability
- Execute experiments and engineering studies
- Aid in creation and documentation of preventative / predictive maintenance policies and procedures
- Interface with Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Perform calibrations and process checks / Support production reports and shift turnover.
- Wears appropriate PPE and gowning for FDA regulated manufacturing space.
Education and Work Requirements:
- 2-year degree in Engineering Technology or related degree with no experience (will also consider a High School Diploma or GED and 10+ years technical manufacturing support (operations and/or maintenance) experience with proven leadership capabilities)
- Broad engineering skills (process, equipment, controls, robots) required; strong knowledge of manufacturing and maintenance systems required
- Familiar with Robotics and/or automation– operation and maintenance preferred; experience with Computerized Maintenance Managements systems (CMMS) preferred
- Experience with electrical preferred.
Title: Manufacturing Shift Technician
Location: Durham NC
Client Job ID: 1587600