* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a multinational manufacturer of medical devices, instrument systems and reagents, in Nebraska on their search for a Manufacturing Manager. With a presence in virtually every country worldwide, they are passionate about improving medical discovery, diagnostics, the delivery of care, and improving patient outcomes.
What You Will Do:
- Assist with daily planning/scheduling and coordinate the day-to-day operation of assigned Business Unit.
- Provide direction to Manufacturing Supervisors and hourly workforce within the areas of safety, staffing, scheduling, methods/means of production, quality and waste standards, efficiencies and productivity, employee relations, and reinforcement of company policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the Business Unit Manager to establish departmental budgets, cost reduction goals and utilization or improvement objectives. Communicate and reinforce objectives with direct subordinates and Business Unit Members.
- Previous experience supervising salaried and hourly employees with multi-shift and cross-departmental responsibilities preferred.
- Experience in setting and working toward the achievement of manufacturing budgets, developed interpersonal skills and the ability to reinforce expectations or goals while holding employees accountable to desired results and an applied understanding of industrial safety and OSHA and regulatory compliance.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- 4-year degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related field required.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a supervisor within an industrial/manufacturing or military setting.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Manufacturing Manager
Location: Broken Bow, NE
Client Industry: Medical Devices
Client Job ID: 1578881