* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
What You Will Do:
This program is designed to develop participants into well-rounded leaders through key rotational assignments and critical experiences during three 1-year assignments. Upon successfully completing this three year program, participants will be placed in a strategic leadership role within company manufacturing organization. End Goal position = Plant Manager in 5-7 years
- You will have a Mentor on site at assigned location that has been in the position previously and a mentor at corporate that you will check in with regularly throughout the 3 year program.
1st Rotation (2021-2022)
- Process Engineer (Consumer Products) / Manufacturing Supervisor (Healthcare Products)
2nd Rotation (2022-2023)
- Plant Supervision (over 4 direct +100 employees) (Consumer Products) / Process Engineer (Healthcare)
3rd Rotation (2023-2024)
- Plant Supervision - Plant Staff Lead Role
Participants will be located at three of the below facilities during the 3 year program for approximately 12 months per location. Relocation and housing are provided. After 3 years, the company will work with you on placement based on your interests and business needs.
POSSIBLE FACILITY LOCATIONS: