* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a global leader in the production of high-volume precision machined and plated components for the aerospace, automotive, defense and industrial markets, in Rhode Island on their search for a Manufacturing Engineer.
What You Will Do:
Designs manufacturing systems, station layouts and tooling requirements in accordance with customer part specifications. Analyzes capacity, efficiency, quality and improvement while monitoring product development from the production part approval process to full production manufacturing.
- Demonstrated project management skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Understanding and knowledge of medium to high volume automotive machining using rotary transfer, multi-spindle turning centers, screw machines and production grinding machines.
- Working knowledge of basic quality tools such as Pareto Analysis, Control Plans, PPAPs and FMEA, SPC, 6 Sigma/Black Belt, Lean Manufacturing, and 5S Toyota Production Systems.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- BS degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering
- 5 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably within the automotive or other large production industry.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Rhode Island
Client Industry: Manufacturing (Electrical & Mechanical components)
Client Job ID: 1578968