* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
What You Will Do:
This position reports directly to the Engineering Manager. May Supervise others as assigned by Engineering Manager
- Involvement in the innovation and design and construction of manufacturing equipment.
- Involvement in the direction of outside Engineering firms in the design and construction of equipment.
- Coordinates and provides support in the area of debugging of new equipment and may include validation support.
- Ensures that all equipment, processes and facilities meet the requirements of designated government regulations such as OSHA, GMP, FDA, EPA, etc.
- Troubleshoots problems with the manufacturing equipment of a mechanical and electrical nature.
- Coordinates communication between Division R&D and Plant personnel on new products, product improvements and product problems.
- Participates in Engineering and Production functions to achieve the overall objectives of the Plant.
- Complies with, and responsible for enforcing, all local, state, federal and company safety regulations, policies/procedures.
- Complies with all quality policies/procedures/practices through consistent application of sound Quality Assurance principles.
- Ensures compliance through appropriate communication, training, and education of sound Quality Assurance principles. Responsible for the activities and programs as defined for this position in the Quality Systems Manual.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Observes all safety, environmental and quality system standards.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- BS Degree in Electrical, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering (or similar)
- Must possess a broad knowledge of fundamental principles of equipment design and of PLC based control systems.
- Experience in high speed automated manufacturing a plus.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the Manufacturing Technical Maintenance field is a plus.
Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Broken Bow NE
Client Job ID: 1582301