Responsible for achieving the start-up and build-up of Tech Consultants in Dallas, including the initial sales to develop new business, account management and hiring of a recruiter and additional staff. Also responsible for verifying accuracy of payroll and all orders, and completing all documentation in TempWorks.
Summary of essential job functions
- Perform presentations to clients, as needed, to discuss the benefits of utilizing client as their staffing partner.
- Negotiate the terms of the contract in regards to markup/bill rates, payment terms, and locations utilizing information gathered on job descriptions, credit results, and the profit calculator.
- Work to determine applicant qualifications by discussing with clients and verify that detailed job descriptions including background, drug screening, certifications, and assessments required by the client are obtained for each order.
- Train/mentor office team to ensure constant achievement of individual goals and perform annual reviews and write-ups/discussions as needed. No write-ups/terminations can be done without prior approval by Vice President.
- Perform quarterly reviews with all employees, focusing on growth potential and areas for improvement and development plan.
- Develop a sales plan to increase business, expand current customers and generate innovative ideas to help market the company in new ways.
- Review financials on a monthly basis with Vice President to review customer billings and gross profit for client and to make sure that all expenses are in line or under budget.
- Make sure recruiting team is interviewing enough candidates on a daily basis in order to proactively build a bench of candidates for upcoming orders and marketing those candidates to existing clients.
- Actively participate in networking opportunities.
- Interview and hire appropriate team for each office based upon levels designated by you and Vice President. Candidates must be interviewed by a minimum of 2 people, including the Vice President, before any offers are made.
- Travel, as required.
Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum of 5 years IT staffing experience as a Manager or an equivalent of related experience.
Exceptional Communication Skills (written and verbal), Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Ability to Work in Fast Paced Environment, Sense of Urgency, Track Record of Sales Success, Strong Computer Skills, Detail Oriented, Strong Work Ethic, Strong Customer Service Orientation and Accountability.