Managing Clerk (Litigation Operations Team)- Direct-Hire!
- Federal and state court rules and procedures
- Assist Litigation Operations Manager with calendaring/docketing system and serve as system administrator
- Liaise with vendors and IT
- E-file court documents
- Train and supervise paralegals in calendaring
- Conduct research on Westlaw, Bloomberg and PACER
- Monitor legal news and court websites
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Advanced knowledge of FRCP and FRAP and proficiency in NY CPLR and/or CA CCP
- CompuLaw, Court Alert, eDockets proficient
- Mastery of e-filing procedures and willingness to learn procedures for new jurisdictions
Yearly Salary determined on experience!
Don't miss out, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org !