Company: Publicly Traded Company in the Financial Services Space
Position: Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Reporting to the Controller
- Responsible for maintaining the accounts and records of the company to ensure adherence to GAAP
- Involvement in10Ks and 10Qs, JEs and PBS
- Identify best practices within financial reporting process
- Works with accounting senior management in preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Helping in preparing quarterly and annual GAAP financial statements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of accounting / financial analytics experience
- Coming from a publicly traded company
- CPA is a preference
- Advanced Excel Skills
- SQL and Microsoft Access is nice to have