Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success.
Combining local knowledge with national reach, Lucas Group has the geographic breadth and industry depth necessary to deliver results. We provide trusted, consultative service by truly listening and responding to the needs of our clients and candidates. We are professional, high-performance, and passionate industry veterans with both insight and integrity, making a very real difference in businesses and careers. We listen. We understand. We deliver.
Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis
- Provide business analytics and financial support on internal operations and strategic initiatives
- Drive the annual budgeting process and provide detailed variance analysis
- Manage the financial forecast process
- Manage the data input and analysis of the financial model
- Analyze results and prepare forecasts, budgets, balance sheets and statements of cash
- Oversee the development and implementation of long term financial targets
- Oversee a team
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA a plus
- 5-7 years experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Strong leadership skills required.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
For more information, please send resumes to ChicagoAF@lucasgroup.com