Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Manager of Data Analytics within their Accounting and Treasury group. The right candidate will build out infrastructure, their team and be part of a large ERP system implementation in 2022.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Using SQL, develop, document, and manage the Lien Payment Database & other SQL databases as required by the business
- Work on new system implementations
- Ensure Data integrity across all platforms
- Identify Business Process Improvements/ best practices
- Implement key KPI’s and Reporting
- Experience mining data and developing reports
- Take charger leader that will be able to design a SQL database from scratch as well as understand data needs necessary to drive business decisions - including forecasting, KPIs and operational excellence.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills. Have a desire for continuous process improvement, optimization, and automation.
- Comfortable and highly proficient in working with large sets of data in spreadsheets and other information systems.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor's degree Business, Finance, Information Management, or related field
- Work Experience: 3+ years' of SQL knowledge/experience
Title: Manager of Data Analytics
Compensation: $135k+, + 10% bonus
Location: Houston, TX
Lucas Group ID: 1588782