Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for Maintenance Technicians for their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift Opportunities.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Performs preventive maintenance inspections and service on machines.
- Thoroughly cleans machines and machine parts, removing parts and reinstalling as necessary.
- Oils and lubricates moving parts on machines to ensure effective performance.
- Records and reports damaged, worn, or broken parts.
- Orders and installs replacement parts for machines.
- Identifies the causes of unexpected breakdowns of machines.
- Repairs broken machines quickly and efficiently.
- Prepares reports documenting work performed.
- Cleans, organizes, inventories, stocks, and otherwise maintains shop areas, parts, tools, and supplies.
- Coordinates with managers to schedule regular maintenance on machines.
- Collaborates with product manager or plant engineer regarding new products being added and modifications that will be required.
- Makes necessary modifications and implements tests runs; confers with product manager regarding test results and makes additional alterations to machinery as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Mechanically inclined with great problem-solving skills.
- Works well independently and with others.
- Good communication skills.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and stressful environment.
Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Morgantown, PA
Client Industry: XXX
Lucas Group ID: