* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a Tier 1 manufacturer of automotive parts, on their search for a Maintenance Technician in Marion OH. Since its founding, the company has grown its facilities worldwide in its’ goal to supply superior quality and economical products. The company is committed to retaining a dynamic, talented workforce, designing a comprehensive benefit program to help associates stay healthy, feel secure and maintain a work/life balance.
- Installs, maintains, adjusts, and repairs machinery, equipment, physical structures and pipe & electrical systems.
- Performs preventive maintenance to ensure equipment operations.
- Inspects, troubleshoots and tests machinery/equipment; makes repairs or adjustments, as needed.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus (transformers and wiring) and electrical or electronic components.
- Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment (robots or programmable controllers.)
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears and other parts of machinery.
- Sets up and operates machine tools (lathe, grinder, drill, etc.) to fabricate machine parts and repair equipment (counters, platforms, working surfaces, partitions and other structures); operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join parts.
- Lay out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Capable of reading and troubleshooting PLC ladder logic.
- Strong mechanical aptitude (knowledge of various robotic systems and controls.)
- Able to troubleshoot various mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic systems.
- Good understanding of handling glycol and waste oil as well as a good understanding of storm water pollution prevention and spill prevention and countermeasure control.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Maintenance Technician (2nd or 3rd Shift)
Location: Marion OH
Client Industry: Automotive
Client Job ID: 1579140